Mindekirken Mission of the Month (MOM)
The Mission of the Month for February is Community Emergency Services (CES). Located directly in our neighborhood, Community Emergency Service transforms lives by serving neighbors, sharing resources, and becoming community. CES meets hunger where it is a critical need, on client's food shelves with home delivery to the homebound and Meals on Wheels to seniors. For more information on the impact of CES, see https://cesmn.org/
Thank you for donating generously to Mindekirken Mission of the Month through your Mindekirken offering for the well-being of our immediate neighbors.
Please click here for more information and to donate.
The missions we support... Click on a mission to make a donation or see more information:
- Community Emergency Services (CES)
- Ukraine Relief
- Greater Minneapolis Crisis Nursery
- Marie Sandvik Center
- Agate Housing & Services (formerly St. Stephen's Human Services)
- Lutheran Disaster Response
- Minnesota Indian Women’s Resource Center
- Connect with a Child
- Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS)